What is Social Media Brand Management?
Social media brand management is not a quick road to gaining hundreds of thousands of Twitter followers or an instant path to doubling your sales. It’s a long-term process focused on developing sustainable, organic growth for your personal or business brand by building a brand reputation that consumers can trust and a following that can increase your brand’s reach.
What We Do for You and Your Brand
KeySplash Creative’s CEO handles all social media brand management services for you personally. Her services enable you to build your business while she takes care of your social footprint. The goal is to have your social media run smoothly without you having to think about it at all. Susan takes care of everything for you. She publishes targeted content, engages with your audience, and builds an organic following for you over time.
What We Don’t Do
We do not develop or implement short-term social media marketing tactics such as contests, advertising, giveaways, and so on as part of the social media brand management services. The campaign-management side of social media marketing requires highly focused goals and performance analysis. We don’t have the manpower to manage those types of campaigns.
We manage your brand based on an organic and sustainable growth strategy that will stand the test of time and endure regardless of micro- or macro-environmental changes. We focus on daily activities that support strategic, long-term growth objectives.
Every update made to your social media accounts is done by KeySplash Creative CEO and social media expert Susan Gunelius with careful consideration and attention to even the smallest detail, so you can always trust that your online brand reputation will be consistent with your goals. Our pricing reflects this extreme customer care.
Twitter Profile or Facebook Page
Susan Gunelius will personally manage one Twitter Profile or Facebook Page for you.
1 Page or Profile Management = $500/month ($450 for each additional Page or Profile)
- New Posts: Minimum of 3 posts per day published to your Twitter Profile and/or Facebook Page
- Ongoing Blog Post Sharing: Each new blog post that you publish will be shared to your Twitter Profile and/or Facebook Page on an ongoing basis (not just once)
- Engagement: Shares, retweets, and replies to comments as needed (up to 2 hours per month)
- Audience: Follow and connect with other users, accept follower requests, etc. (up to 2 hours per month)
- Monitoring: Keyword and brand monitoring
- Optimization: Profile bio, description, image, and updates optimized for higher exposure
- Reports: Monthly audit report
Start Building Your Brand Today
If you’re ready to start building your brand’s online presence, then contact us today and let us take all of the daily social media grind off of your plate.
Using intelligent updates that add value to your target audience, build your credibility, and establish the reputation you want to have, we’ll position you for success that will last. Contact us now to get started!